Wood Sealers & stains
NANO+POLYTM Premium Wood Sealer in Clear and Ready Mixed Colors
NANO+POLYTM is a premium waterproofing wood sealer & stain that combines proprietary nanotechnology with the strength of polyurethane to provide 360° of protection. Its durable, breathable matte finish protects against wear and tear, UV fading and water damage.
- Added abrasion resistance for high traffic areas
- Added UV barrier prevents natural wood color from fading
- Prohibits warping, cupping, mold & mildew staining
NANO Penetrating Wood Sealer
NANO Penetrating Wood Sealer is a waterproofing wood finish & stain that deeply penetrates the wood surface, to protect and stabilize against water damage and decay. The water based formula uses proprietary nanotechnology to form a flexible breathable barrier by coating the wood fibers at the cellular level.
- Prevents wood rot, wood decay, mold, mildew and fungi growth
- Non-film forming clear formula allows wood to silver naturally and evenly
- Eliminates wood warping & cupping caused by water intrusion
EXOTIC Premium Wood Sealer
EXOTIC is a premium sealer & waterproofing wood stain formulated for denser Brazilian hardwood like Ipe, Teak & Mahogany. Tropical hardwoods are much denser, so standard sealers made for North American hardwoods will not deeply penetrate the surface to protect & stabilize against water damage. This water-based formula uses proprietary nanotechnology to coat the wood fibers below the surface, while providing additional UV protection and abrasion resistance, on the surface.
- #1 Rated sealer & stain for denser tropical hardwood species
- Recommended for Ipe, Cumaru, Garapa, Teak, Mahogany
- Brazilian Cherry & Walnut, Tigerwood, Rosewood & others
MARINE Premium Wood Sealer
MARINE is a premium waterproofing dock sealer & deck stain that deeply penetrates the surface to protect and stabilize wood in high-moisture locations. It is an Eco-friendly wood finish, with ultra-low VOCs, and is safe to use around pets, plants & people .
- Special marine formulation for use on wood near open water
- Recommended for wood boat docks, pool decks, walkways
- Piers & outdoor furniture near ocean, lakes, ponds & rivers
POLY Premium Wood Sealer
POLY is a water-based polyurethane that shields wood from water damage & decay by forming a durable coating on the wood’s surface. Its enhanced UV inhibitors and superior abrasion resistance offer exceptional protection against the elements.
- Highest level of surface abrasion resistance
- UV resistant coating preserves natural color of wood
- Long lasting, durable polyurethane finish in satin or low gloss
Multi-Surface Concentrate with NANO
Multi-Surface Concentrate with NANO is a waterproofing driveway, deck & patio sealer that penetrates below the surface to preserve the integrity and stability of wood, concrete & masonry. It prevents warping, cupping, cracking & spalling; wood rot & decay; & inhibits mold, mildew & fungi growth. It is water based, Eco-friendly, has ultra-low VOCs and is safe to use around pets, plants and people.
- Diluted 1:1 with clean water to create the final, NANO formula
- Designed for use by wood & concrete contractors & installers
SEAL ENDS ONCE® Wood End Sealer
SEAL ENDS ONCE® deeply penetrates the surface to protect & stabilize the exposed cut ends of wood & lumber against water damage. These cut ends of wood decks & steps are highly susceptible to end splitting & water absorption. SEAL ENDS ONCE protects all types of lumber & is recommended for use with other SEAL-ONCE products.
- Can be painted or stained over (unlike most wax end sealers)
- Prevents water absorption on the exposed ends of lumber
- Prevents splits on exposed cut ends from drying out (end checks)
All Wood Cleaner
The concentrated formula of SEAL-ONCE All Wood Cleaner penetrates the surface to loosen dirt and remove discoloration, mold and mildew stains without the use of harsh chemicals. It cleans the surface & restores the original color of the wood, making it look like new.
- 2 lb size mixes with water to make 8 gallons & covers 600 to 800 sq. ft.
- Penetrating sealers work best when the wood surface has been cleaned
- Highly recommended wood surface is cleaned prior to application of SEAL-ONCE
Semi-Transparent Tints & Wood Stains
A full line of rich Semi-Transparent Tints & Wood Stains that preserve and enhance the natural beauty of wood while protecting it from harmful UV rays. Our tints can be mixed into our NANO, NANO+POLY, EXOTIC, MARINE & MSC wood sealers to create a beautiful semi-transparent wood stain for any wood project.