Concrete Sealers & Masonry Coatings
NANO+POLYTM Concrete & Masonry Sealer
NANO+POLYTM combines our proprietary nanotechnology with the strength of polyurethane to provide 360° of protection on concrete homes, patios, driveways, pool decks & pavers. Its pliable durable finish allows concrete & masonry to expand & contract while protecting against cracking & peeling.
- Penetrating NANO formula, with added POLY for abrasion resistance
- UV inhibitors preserve original color of concrete, bricks and pavers
- Matte finish will not make surfaces slick or slippery
- Protects against cracking, flaking, spalling & salt damage
POLY Concrete & Masonry Sealer
Our water-based POLY forms a flexible barrier to prevent concrete, brick and masonry from cracking and spalling caused by water intrusion. This water-based high performance aliphatic urethane adheres to the substrate offering superior abrasion and chemical resistance on driveways and garage floors.
- Highest level of UV protection preserves natural color
- Uniform high gloss finish & superior abrasion resistance
- Resists “hot tire pickup” on driveways & garage floors
Multi-Surface Concentrate with NANO
Multi-Surface Concentrate preserves the integrity and stability of concrete, masonry, bricks, pavers, wood decks, fences and siding by eliminating warping, cupping, cracking, flaking and spalling, preventing rot and decay and inhibiting mold, mildew and fungi growth. It is completely eco-friendly, with ultra-low VOCs, and is safe to use around pets, plants and marine life.
Negative Pressure Waterproofer
Negative Pressure Waterproofer (NPW) can be used below grade in basements, parking structures and foundations to protect against water damage and vapor emissions.
- Blocks or reduces water vapor emissions and the migration of radon gas
- Penetrates the material using nanotechnology
- Allows for a breathable barrier
- Resistant to many acids, oils, greases and salts
- Halts corrosion and oxidation of reinforcing steel in concrete from salt air and humidity
The concentrated formula of our Concrete/Masonry Cleaner penetrates the surface to loosen dirt and remove discoloration, mold and mildew stains without the use of harsh chemicals. It restores the original color of the concrete and masonry, making it look like new. It is highly recommended surfaces be cleaned prior to application of SEAL-ONCE. Penetrating sealers work best with a clean surface that allows them to penetrate and protect below the surface.
- Mix 1/2 cup with 1 gallon of water, makes 8 gallons
- Typically cleans 600-800 square feet